Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, July 26, 2010

Kanebo Media Lip Liner A in BE-1, BE-2 and RS-1

I started to really like Media for its affordable but usually good items! I didn´t buy lip liners in loooooong time, I usually use my HG color from IPSA which goes with pretty much all lip colors and the (older version) ones from Maquillage for deeper or rosier colors.


I got 3 of the Lip Liner A from Facial-Shop about couple of weeks ago and they arrived in time before I left. Facial-Shop seems to be down or currently unavailable and I don´t know what´s wrong. Anyway, I am sure you can get the liners from Mihokoshop if you contact her and request this product.


These liners are small and slim thus will fit into any pocket. They are cheap as they retail for only 650 Yen each and there are many colors to choose from.
I got 3 colors that work with about any of my lipsticks except maybe the very deep berry reds.


The liners apply smoothly and evenly and last as long as the lipcolor lasts on me so they´re pretty perfect lip liners. All 3 are rather pigmented but the colors are rather natural and really work beautifully with my lipsticks and glosses.
Since the liners are creamy they can be blended well so the line will not look harsh.

BE-1 is a perfect MLBB (my lips but better) color, BE-2 is a light beige and RS-1 is a cool rose mauve.


Overall I am pretty happy with these lip liners and probably won´t purchase more liners over the next year or so as these 3 colors are just great. I rarely buy lip liners as I said above so I think these are the first ones I bought the past 2 years or so!

5 comments:

Pammy said...

Oooh. BE-1 looks really pretty! :P

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Thanks for the review, I don't usually use lip liner but the middle orange shade that you have shown here is really attractive !!! :)

~Lisa said...

Nicee!! I don't use lip liners either but I would totally use RS-1 as a lipstick XD

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

Blovet Beauty said...

The lip liner shades are super pretty!

kuri said...

ooh, I'm always looking for inexpensive liners! I don't use them much but these sound great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates