Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sana Make Essence Face Powder SPF15 PA++

If you follow Sana´s releases you might have noticed a cute new product in their Make Essence range. Each item from Make Essence features a cute animal with its beauty woes (like the bear with eye circles, the crocodile with wrinkles etc.). This time the elephant has a problem with his shiny nose! Hehe!


I ordered the Face Powder from Adambeauty a while ago for somewhere around US$10-12 or so? Can´t remember exactly but it wasn´t pricey.

When I got the powder I was quite astonished by how tiny the compact is! Its diameter measures just about 5cm!


The Make Essence Face Powder is an oil-controling face powder which I personally only use for touch-ups during the day (mainly on hot days on my chin, nose and forehead after blotting a little). I always have this in my purse as it has such a handy size.

This is a quite finely-milled sheer powder which comes only in 1 shade (a light translucent beige which should fit most light-medium skin-tones). It mattifies my skin for long time and can feel drying if I apply too much or in the wrong places (cheeks or under my eyes as the skin there is drier than the rest of my face).
This seems to carry a faint smell of mint or menthol or something fresh like that.


Overall the Make Essence Face Powder is a good cheap travel-sized powder to set and/or refresh your makeup during the day.


Contains SPF15 PA++ and costs 950 Yen. I can´t seem to find the gram weight listed anywhere on the compact or package!

3 comments:

imcarvalho said...

This looks interesting! Although my source of makeup problems these days is actually sweat opposed to oiliness. Still, I may buy one of these for when the mattifying paper isn't enough!

~Lisa said...

I like powders that keep my oils at bay but usually my face turns really matte and I kinda want to have that glow on my face!

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Wow that is sooo cute!!!! I love SANA's products I use that dark circle one with the little bear on it, at first i bought it because it looked cute but after I used it it was surprisingly good!!! :)

Thanks for the review I might go get one now hehe :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates