Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, July 2, 2010

Face Q Sheet Mask (various)

Sasa recently listed those ubercute sheet masks from a Taiwanese brand called Face Q. The box of 10 cost about US$12 for 10 pieces so I quickly grabbed 3 boxes of different sheet masks... I wish I hadn´t!


Face Q is produced by PPC Life, a Taiwanese pharmaceutical company... when I saw the website addy printed on the back of the box it looked familiar to me but I couldn´t remember which product I tried before from the same company...

Well, I tried on the Red Grape & Green Tea Mask and it was very nice, with an excellent fit and feel. The sheets are made of natural pulp instead of cotton so they adhere and adjust to the face shape very well.
I washed the essence that was left over on my face off and used my usual skincare before I went to bed.
I woke up in the middle of the night to notice that I had a very swollen, red and itchy face..so I assumed it must have been the mask as I didn´t use any other new things that day.


The next day I checked the website ppc-life.com.tw and to my horror found out that it´s the same company producing My Beauty Diary! I had a horrible allergic reaction to the masks form MBD some time ago (maybe couple of years?) and seems the same irritant must have been used in the Face Q masks, too!
Had I checked the website earlier I probably wouldn´t have tried the masks *sigh*.


Anyway, if you are sensitive to MBD I suggest staying far away from Face Q but if you like MBD you might just love Face Q.


I am selling the boxes so if anyone is interested, please let me know. The boxes of Luffa & Adlay and Red Pomegranate & CoQ10 are still sealed whereas I took 1 mask from the Red Grapes & Green Tea masks. If you are interested please email me (lotuspalace@gmail.com).


2 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

awww, sorry about your reaction upon these masks. I love to try out new skincare as well, but sometimes (I know) it can be a bit of a let-down.
P.s. I hope your horror exam went well!

Silkybow said...

AW! What a shame for you... ):
Well I am glad that you know the reason why your face was all swollen~

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates