Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer 2010: Coffret D´or Dual Beauty Blush 03 Red

Tada....here I present you the best eBay deal I scored within the past months... a brand new Coffret D´or Dual Beauty Blush for around US$8 shipped! Yep, below US$10 for a brand new blush! The cheapest online shop you can get this from is Adambeauty.com (US$28). Cool, huh? =P
03 Red was the 2nd color I liked out of the 3 blushes and I already own 01 Pink which I have already reviewed here.


As I mentioned in my previous review these blushes are really tiny and slim. Each consists of 2 blush colors and a highlighter but there is no brush included in the mirrored compact.


The texture is silky and smooth with a beautiful lightly shimmery finish. The blush is sheer but buildable and shows up pretty vividly after a few swipes.


03 is a combination of natural peachy beiges suitable for most neutral lipsticks. Very versatile colors in my opinion!

6 comments:

Beauty Basics said...

very good deal. Who is the seller?

~Lisa said...

WOW! Awesome deal!! I would be dancing for joy when I land a deal like this! :o

& Hope you're enjoying your blush! The colours look gorgeous!

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

wow ... which seller?! awesome deal!!!!

galpal.hi said...

Wow, what an awesome deal! It's a very pretty blush too.

*Kat*

Georgina said...

thats a great deal for a very usable blusher palette! :) the shade is nice, perfect for the glowy look :)

Irene said...

You're so lucky to get it for that price!! Thoses Coffret d'Or blushes look so pretty =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates