Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sam Tin Cracked Heel Cream

My feet are usually in a good shape with smooth skin not much callus as I moisturize them well, usually twice daily and I exfoliate them regularly.
My favorite foot cream is the 10% Urea Cream for Hands & Feet from Shiseido but I ran out of it before I left and forgot to reorder so I packed the Cracked Heel Cream from Sam Tin (a Taiwanese brand) and hoped it´d be nice, too.


The Cracked Heel Cream comes in a generous 120ml squeeze tube and costs a mere US$3 (I paid US$2.80 due to my VIP discount) on Sasa right now.

The cream has a really lovely scent, fresh and light and very pleasant. It´s a very rich and moisturizing cream which makes my feet incredibly soft and smooth. It takes time to be absorbed though so best to apply it before bedtime or in the morning before you wear socks.
I am not sure if this would be strong enough to really cure super cracked heels but I can say that it´s a fantastic foot moisturizer for daily use and will definitely help solving any dry skin issues.

This contains Tranexamic Acid, Shea Butter, Lanolin, Urea and Hyluronic Acid so this mix alone should make a potent moisturizer.


Definitely good product and highly recommended. I think the Shiseido 10% Urea Hands & Feet Cream is still even more heavy duty but this product from Sam Tin is definitely fantastic value for money and a really awesome product!

2 comments:

~Lisa said...

=O I should try this!!! My feet are beginning to get quite dry!

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

Anais said...

I have this, I love it! The hand cream from the same brand is pretty amazing too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates