Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, July 26, 2010

PDC Famy Moisturizing Body Lotion

I had this PDC Famy Moisturizing Body Lotion stashed away for the past 7 months and didn´t get round to using it until some days ago when I arrived to Egypt.


I mainly grabbed this rather nondescript looking lotion to bring with me because it was the only Japanese body lotion I own that´s above 200ml and I wanted to bring along as few bottles as possible but with the highest content.

Anyway, I should have used this stuff earlier as it´s downright awesome stuff! I expected this to be one of those rather runny and liquid lotions but it´s a rich moisturizer which is perfect for normal-dry and dry skin. My body skin is quite uncomplicated so I can use both lightweight and richer lotions but usually feel the richer ones feel nicer.


This is not sticky and doesn´t leave a greasy film on my skin but just makes it buttery soft and smooth for many hours.
This is not scented so it will not clash with any perfume and right now I love using the lotion first and then some of my currently favorite body powder from Mistine which smells soooooooooooo good (to be reviewed later today or so).


I paid about US$8 or so on Sasa for the 250ml bottle which is not really cheap for body lotion but it´s so worth it and shipping was included for me anyway so for me it´s still value for money.

3 comments:

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Wow thanks for sharing this, I wouldn't have purchased this product just by looking at the bottle :) but sounds like it's a really good body lotion!! I might give it a try once i have finished

kuri said...

Sounds like an excellent lotion. Once I use up my backlog I'd like to try this out. Thanks for posting about this; I've seen pdc before but never paid it much attention because of the boring packaging :P

beauty blog said...

Well, I have been reading your blog posts daily and the reason I come on your blog frequently is its compelling content… Regards…

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates