Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Banila Co Fall 2008: Two Eyes Shadow in #28 Versailles

As I had posted in my review of the Banila Co Two Eyes Shadow in #27 De la Couture I wrote that I wanted to get #28 Versailles as well but it was sold out until recently.


Oddly the Versailles duo comes now in the normal dark metallic gray/clear case whereas the #27 duo comes in the special De La Couture box and in a metallic bronze/clear compact.
I think when they restocked Versailles they just integrated it into the regular lineup and the De La Couture packaging was just LE for fall.

Like the other Two Eyes Shadows #28 Versailles is a quite silky and pigmented duo of pretty colors. These are baked shadows which I really adore usually =D


At first the combination of metallic taupe and shimmery golden mustard looks a bit weird and reminds me of Majolica Majorca's fall Majolook Trick On Eyes in BR751 (however MM's taupe is cooler and more silver) but the colors look surprisingly pretty and sophisticated. I wear the taupe on my lids and blended into the crease area, use the mustard color just above on my eye sockets and use a pale ivory highlighter under my brows.

Compared to #27 De La Couture the taupe in #28 is warmer, more pigmented, has brown and plummy undertones and is darker. The lighter shades are totally different. Both duos are very different so it's worth getting both.


The Two Eyes Shadows retail for 8500 Won (about US$5.70 right now) so they're very affordable.

I still can't find a seller who's offering Banila Co on Gmarket for international buyers. I rely on seller skinfood2you on eBay to purchase the items for me.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates