Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mamonde Floral Moisture Base & Foundation

I am not so much into Mamonde as their variety is quite limited for my taste but after liking their powder quite a lot I decided to try out one of their makeup bases and foundations.

I decided to get the Moisture Base in green and Foundation in #21 as I thought moisture sounds good for the upcoming winter.

Both items come in heavy bulky glass pots in a floral shape.
I paid about 13000 Won/each for 35ml/each.

-Floral Moisture Base:


This is a super thick almost solid cream with a light floral scent. The color is green and goes on quite pigmented so very little of the base is needed.


The base is indeed very moisturizing and emollient so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with oilier skin.


It's not my favorite base but it's good enough to keep.

-Floral Moisture Foundation:


Unfortunately this is way too dark for me so I didn't try it. Looking at the cream inside the pot was enough to determine that it wouldn't work for me (sorry, no pic of the open pot as I want to keep it closed and unopened).
I think the consistency will be like the base as the foundation looks just like the base with its thick solid cream texture.

All in all both items are not must-haves for me but the foundation might be nice for someone more tan with dry skin.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates