Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tony Moly Dual Eye Concealer

I am somehow a sucker for eye concealers. I have no clue why but somehow they appeal to me. Maybe because a good eye concealer makes my eyes look more awake and brighter in an instant? Possibly.


I ordered the Dual Eye Concealer from Tony Moly along with the Shimmer Lover Partylover and some skin care a few weeks ago so I had plenty of time to test the concealer.


The Dual Eye Concealer comes with a concealer stick on one side and a sheer liquid highlighter on the other.
There are 2 colors, yellow and salmon and I settled on salmon as it looked more suitable for me.
The coverage the stick side offers is about medium which is easily sufficient to cover my light eye circles. The pale salmon shade is perfect and gives a pretty brightening effect.


The liquid highlighter side is rather sheer with a pearlescent finish. It adds a pretty extra dose of brightening to the inner corners of the eyes.


I paid 12000 Won for this (about US$9.50) which is quite affordable. Etude House's Dark Circle Concealer is cheaper and I still like it more but has been discontinued. The Tony Moly concealer is a good alternative.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw this on gmarket...thanks for the post!

Have you tried the new Sana concealer??

Kathi said...

No, haven't tried it. From what I heard it's crap (the one with the cute bear). So probably won't be getting it

makeupmag said...

Salmon is a great shade for concealing. My favourite is a discontinued one from MAC. I like this Korean makeup concealer packaging - stick on one end, liquid/cream on the other. Genius!

Anonymous said...

Question for you... when you purchase from Gmarket, do you tend to buy in bulk since the shipping fee is quite expensive? Can you recommend the best eye cream? THanks much!

-Grace

CyNurse said...

The Korean store which sells Tony Moly products here in my city did not have the Eye Concealer so I ended up buying make-up base, dual lipliner, sheet mask, and lip gloss instead. All for $11. Cheap!:)

By the way, I really like your blog. Very informative.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates