Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Etude House Dear Darling Lips PP901 - a juicy fall pink!

Etude House offers quite a variety of different lipstick ranges so I somehow never took notice of their Dear Darling Lips.


The Dear Darling Lips comes in a cute pink swivel-up tube that's very pretty and girly. However it might look tacky to some people.
I have a general problem finding nice Korean lip colors. Many colors are too warm or bright for my taste much unlike most Japanese brands who generally settle for very neutral wearable nude sort of colors.


The Etude House swatches are usually terribly off so I was happy to find the color I ordered PP901 being a pretty plummy pink, perfect for fall and winter. It's dark enough to not look tacky on me even though it's a bright color.
The texture of this is very nice, it's quite moisturizing and the color is medium pigmented so a few swipes can give intense color.
The lipstick has a satiny shiny finish without any shimmer or glitter.
Like most Korean lipsticks this is scented. It's a pleasant light fruity scent though, reminds me a bit of grapes.


I think I paid 6500 Won for this from Gmarket (about US$5 something?) so it's very cheap.

2 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

I love the Dear Darling from Etude House as well. The formula is pigmented, but not fake looking at all.
The PP901 really suits your coloring, gorgeous.

Kathi said...

Thanks! I know my skin looks a bit orange on the pic, I sometimes get pics with odd lighting here lol
The formula is great! I'll be picking up BR301 which you reviewed next =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates