Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sana Make Essence Concealer

It seems that the female half of this world is split about Sana's new Make Essence Concealer. I read glowing and negative reviews and got numerous emails asking me if I tried it, warning me not to try it and trying to convince me to get it because I NEED it. How could I resist and not try it myself? hehe


Anyways, Adambeauty is my friend so for US$11 (that's just US$1 above retail but including shipping) the Sana Make Essence Concealer made its appearance in my last order.

First off the packaging is so darn cute! The little sweet bear girl with her under-eye circles looks so sad you just want to squeeze her. Love the Japanese for all the cute things they come up with!

The tube itself is just a yellow plastic squeeze tube with a little bear head printed on.


The concealer itself is a bright light yellow lightweight emulsion. When I first squeezed it out I was a bit suspicious if the lightweight texture meant it would not give any coverage at all.


But to my surprise the concealer works well. It's not the most glorious under-eye circle solution out there as it doesn't really cover a lot but it manages to brighten the area and smooth it out very well. The yellow color really counteracts any bluish shadows around my eyes.

The concealer feels moisturizing and makes the skin around my eyes feel really silky and soft since it dries to an almost powdery but smooth finish. I don't really have any wrinkles or lines yet so can't say if it would settle into them or how much it could smooth them out.
I don't have severe shadows or dark skin around my eyes so if you want something to cover the Sana Make Essence Concealer might not be your first choice though.


I however like it and will continue using it.

The concealer contains:
-Hyaluronic Acid
-Micro Collagen

-Bilberry Extract

-Carrot Extract
Sana claims that their special stretch formula prevents fading.

Contains 12g, RRP in Japan is 997 Yen (about US$10)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathi!

You got some!! Its great isnt it??

Kathi said...

Yea, it´s good stuff!

Anonymous said...

This looks promising. Can you post before and after pics? :)

Kathi said...

Maybe =P

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates