Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Etude House Baby Skin Foundation

I'm loving Etude House's Baby Skin Base and Veiling Pact SPF22 PA++ so I decided to complete the little family with purchasing their Baby Skin Foundation.


The Baby Skin Foundation seems to be the cheapest foundation in Etude House's lineup as it costs only 6000 Won (less than US$5) for 30ml. The other foundations I see retail for about 8000-9000 Won each (which still is cheap IMO)
The packaging is a pump-type bottle just like their Baby Skin Base. I think this is the most hygienic way of packaging liquid makeup and primer and a very user-friendly design.
You can see the contents of your bottle so you'll know early enough when your foundation is going to finish.


The foundation has a moisturizing medium-pigmented formula and is scented with Etude House's divine baby powder scent found in the 3 Baby Skin products.
The coverage is quite good (about medium) and the result isn't cakey or mask-like on me. The color I picked (#1) is a light yellow-toned beige that works surprisingly well for me. I generally don't have so great luck with Etude's and Etude House's foundations as they're either too dark or orange but the Baby Skin Foundation matches very well.

My skin felt soft and moisturized all day long when I used this yesterday so I would say this is probably more suited for normal-dry skin-types. I guess if you're oily this would make you oily faster.

All in all a great little item and the smell is so yummy! Definitely worth the 4-5 bucks.

I'll add a swatch pic later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful foundation with a good scents...sounds perfect.

Which item no. is this on gmarket?

Kathi said...

It's item #113445883
Cheers,
Kathi

Unknown said...

is this sheer or full coverage??

Anonymous said...

where to buy it?
or do i have to order this thing to you?
sorry i'm new..

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates