Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gmarket: Update on Paypal Express Checkout

I posted about Gmarket's new way to pay through Paypal which is much easier and faster than their old stupid and annoying system.

In their "Why to choose Paypal Express Checkout" Gmarket lists that you can get refunds to your Paypal account.

They do actually refund you- but not your shipping costs. Unfortunately you still get your shipping costs refund to your Gaccount.
Boo =(

Anways, I got a US$11 refund from Gmarket to my Paypal because the exchange rate between Paypal and Gmarket was different. I think that's quite nice as I would have paid US$11 less if I paid through my regular credit card.

However I wish we could get refunds for canceled products/shipping costs to Paypal.
In this point there is no improvement with Paypal Express Checkout.

6 comments:

melanie said...

So, wait. You don't get a refund for a cancelled product? :/ (I'm confused!)
Thanks in advance!

Inspiring Beauty Creator: said...

I completely agree! Its so annoying! So there is always money going back into the Gmarket account and to transfer money back to your bank account is $35! Grr..

Kathi said...

sure you get a refund for canceled products. but it´s deposited into your Gmarket account, not Pazpal

Anonymous said...

I noticed this when I placed my first order two weeks ago. It sucks but I guess it forces me to place another order hehe :)

Kathi said...

Hehe.... I am thinking the same =P

Unknown said...

hi love (:
hmms, i was wondering, what happens if i make a payment using credit card and the actual shipping costs are actually lower than declared by the sellers? are we billed at the point of order confirmation or when the items are about to be shipped out (therefore no problems with initial weight stated by each seller?) will there be any additional charges for billing to the credit card as well?

thanks so much! sorry for asking so much, but i'm really confused with the credit card billing!

thanks!!

Love, Jaz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates