Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, November 3, 2008

VOV Castledew Color Shot Cheeks & Blur Shot Cheeks

I've been spotting the pretty Castledew Color Shot blushes and Blur Shot highlighters for quite some time now on Gmarket but for some reason never indulged in one of them. I thought they'd be tiny as they look like the eyeshadow singles but after some time logic convinced me that for 9200/7800 Won the blushes would be full-sized so I went ahead and ordered the Color Shot Cheeks in #3 and the Blur Shot Highlighter in #1.


Both items come in cute hexagonal compacts with an extra compartment for the brush.



-Color Shot Cheeks:


There are 3 colors available. I picked #3 Baby Pink/Pink Wavy/Orange Scandal. #1 Light Pink/Sweet Pink and #2 Orange Beige/Peach Orange look pretty, too.
The blush consists of 4 colors, 2 of them matte, 2 flecked with fine glitters.


The colors I achieve with just swirling my brush across the whole blush is a soft matte warm pink with very minor shimmer.
The pigment is sheer-medium so if you prefer a bit more pigment you might like to try the Shirring Cheeks blush instead.
I paid 9200 on Gmarket and purchased from miincos. I see the blush all over Gmarket and you probably can find it for a bit less.

-Blur Shot Cheeks:


This comes in the same style compact like the blush but contains a highlighter instead.
The Blur Shot Cheeks comes in 3 colors of which I chose #1 Skin Pink/Shine Silver. #2 is a purple combo called Skin Purple/Shine Purple and #3 seems to be some kind of bronzer or sculpting shade as it is called Tanning Gold/Tanning Bronze.
The highlighter in #1 has a shimmery silver core and a pale pink circle of matte powder surrounding it.


The result I get is a very subtle shimmery highlight. Really pretty and a great little item to add to my growing highlighter stash.
I paid 7200 Won (purchased from seller jjs6609).


I'll probably pick up the other 2 blushes as I really like the one I got.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, the color shot cheeks blusher looks soooo pretty! ^^ May I know in your opinion whether will it show up on tan skin? ^_^

dawn. said...

^^ Hey
May I ask which highlighter would you recommend to contour cheeks for a daily, natural look?

Thanks ^^

Kathi said...

Hi Iris,
I think the Color Shot Cheeks will be a bit too sheer for tan skin. It shows up quite subtle on me and I am very fair.

Hi Dawn,
The new Etude House highlighter is great for a soft look (the designing face brighter).
Cheers,
Kathi

makeupmag said...

I've been wanting these for ages. A friend is in Korea now, so I'm hoping she finds them. Otherwise, I'm just getting them from here. :)

I've linked you on makeupstash.com, by the way! :) I did it every since I started the blog; I think your blog is a wonderful resource. I especially enjoy your photos which capture shimmer so well.

B377Y said...

Wow those are adorable! I really want to pick some of those up. Any update on the Paypal Gmarket thing yet? Do they refund the rest of the estimated shipping money back to your paypal?

Kathi said...

Hi makeupmag,
I added you to my blog list =)
Thanks for linking to me, too!

Hi Betty,
I got the shipping refunded to my Gmarket =( I will post about this soon =D
Cheers,
Kathi

Mineral Maven said...

Heyy, I've added you to my bloglist <3 Where do you get your products? I go shopping every time I'm back home but I go through serious withdrawal and haven't figured out gmarket yet.

makeupmag said...

Thanks, dear! :)

Kathi said...

Hi Mineral Maven,
I added you to my list, too =D Great blog you have there!
Cheers,
Kathi

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates