Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Enprani Super Aqua makeup range

After being disappointed with Enprani's eyeshadow quad (my first Enprani item) I decided to give a try to some of their base makeup range.


I spotted some pretty items on Gmarket from Enprani's Super Aqua range so I decided to order the 4 piece kit for 67000 Won and the BB Cream for 21000 Won (both came with freebies, too).

The 4 piece kit contains:


-Super Aqua Base SPF50+ PA+++
-Super Aqua Pearl Pact
-Super Aqua Brighter
-Super Aqua Dual Concealer


The freebies were 1 Super Aqua Serum 15ml, 1 bottle of White Shine Foam Cleanser, 3 Relaxian toner/emulsion mini duos, 1 Clear Finish Pen Eyeliner and 3 mini Rexena deodorants (not pictured).



-Super Aqua Base SPF50+ PA+++:


The Super Aqua Base comes in a pretty pump-dispenser bottle that looks like a squeeze tube (but it's made of hard plastic so you can't squeeze it).
The base is a white cream which offers no coverage. It's a strong sun protection but has no other big use for me. It moisturizes nicely but as I said it is not an actual makeup primer in my book.

-Super Aqua Pearl Pact:


This comes in a beautiful light aqua silver compact with encrusted holographic stickers that look like rhinestones.


The Pearl Pact (the kit contains #1) comes in a pale pink color with fine shimmers throughout. It makes a pretty highlighter for a subtle glowy finish.

-Super Aqua Brighter &
Super Aqua Dual Concealer:


The Brighter a super sheer pale iridescent pink liquid highlighter.


You can mix a bit of this with your foundation or apply as base or on top of your foundation for a light glow. Since it's very sheer it will work with most skin-tones as it won't show up overly pink.

The concealer comes with a lipstick-type solid on one and a liquid concealer on the other side.


It's for the eye area but honestly the solid concealer color is too dark and yellow for me (even though it looks pretty pale on the pics and in reality). The liquid side offers a light coverage with a glowy finish so this works nicely.


But since the stick-type side doesn't work for me the whole thing is not a must-have.

The other kit I bought costs about 21400 Won and comes with:


-Super Aqua BB SPF27 PA++
-Clear Finish Pen Eye Liner

There were also 2 Rexena mini-deodorants given with the kit.

-Super Aqua BB SPF27 PA++:


This comes in the same pretty pump-dispenser tube like the base but in a pale green instead of aqua blue.
This is a sheer BB Cream in a light yellow-toned color. Unfortunately the color is too yellow for me even though it's sheer. I just don't look 100% right when wearing this.
It's moisturizing and feels comfortable to wear but not the perfect color for me.


The Clear Finish Pen Eyeliner that came in both kits is a stiff felt-pen type eyeliner which just sucks in my opinion. This is the only type of eyeliner I can't use at all as the finish will be an uneven wonky line.


All items carry a light fresh scent and are supposed to be made with Platinum Water (whatever that is supposed to be hehe)

All in all most items are nice but I still don't feel the love, I don't know why! There are some brands I just fall heads over heels with their items right away and other brands just don't do it for me even though their products might be nice.

On another note:


The seller of those items (fomap10 on Gmarket - the same that sells Clamue stuff btw) also had 10 pieces of Medicare Aloe Treatment Sheet Masks for only 2800 Won (about US$2). They're really good and so cheap so if you're stopping by don't forget to snatch those up for yourself =)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates