Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cathy Cat Brush Face Color

I think Cathy Cat offers very fine blushes as their colors, pigment and finish are just gorgeous.
(click here)
When I found their Brush Face Color by coincidence on Gmarket I couldn't resist picking it up (item #153566334).


The Brush Face Color is housed in the cap of a twist out brush which makes it handy for taking along.
Those kind of blushes were very popular when I was a teen (I had several of these from various brands) but I never really liked them. However I really heart the one from Cathy Cat.


My main problem usually was that the brush was crappy and didn't pick enough blush to be of use.
However the Cathy Cat brush, even though it's not the softest, applies the blush evenly and picks up the perfect amount of the beautiful blush (there is only 1 color 01 available).


The color is just pretty, a soft pink beige with peach tones with very fine shimmer and medium pigment. About 2 swipes/cheek are enough to give me a healthy flush of color.

I paid 14400 Won for the blush (about US$11.50) which isn't really the cheapest but considering the makeup pricings here in Europe it's on the low end price-wise.

2 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

Ohh, that looks like the perfect blush-color...The color reminds me of Benefit Dallas...

Connie De Alwis said...

That looks really cute and convenient! Yeah, some built-in brushes can be horrible and make the whole product suck

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates