Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lunasol Fall 2008: Full Glamour Lips S #15 & 16


Lunasol really make some of the nicest lipsticks ever. So when they released a new range of lipsticks called Full Glamour Lips S for fall 2008 (which features 16 reds from very light and natural to berry red) I decided to get 2 colors back in August. I will definitely get more but they sell for almost US$40 online so they're quite a luxury in my opinion.
I believe Full Glamour Lips S replaced their older Intellectual Lips Full Glamour range which was divine, too.


The Full Glamour Lips S come in pretty metal tubes in Lunasol's signature color (this bronzey brown metal). Quite simple and pretty.
I noticed that the lipsticks from Kate, Coffret D'or and Lunasol all look similar except for the color.. seems Kanebo is sticking with a theme here...

Anyway, the lipsticks are creamy moisturizing goodness. They feel super smooth and glide on like a dream. My lips feel so soft when wearing these!
The finish is a creamy satin, no glitter in the 2 shades I picked out (though #16 has fine shimmer). Both have good pigment so you get the color you see in the tube.


I got #15 (Cool Red) and #16 (Berry Red) and I am very pleased with my choices.

#15 is a gorgeous natural beige red


#16 is a luscious deep cool red.


These are not fragranced which is always a plus in my opinion.

If you are searching for a moisturizing lipstick in a pretty natural shade you will definitely find a color you like in Lunasol's lipstick lineup. It was very hard for me to choose as nearly all colors looked yummy. I will defintely pick up more of these later!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just want to praise you as the best reviewer! With your posts, one has enough information whether to get a product or not and not get cheated by advertisement. VERY helpful, thank you!!

Kathi said...

Thank you! You're very sweet =D
Doing reviews is fun for me and I am happy to help others, too =D

Cheryl said...

Really have to say your lips are of a really pretty shape! And both colours look really gorgeous on you, especially #15.

will pick up one for myself soon :X

Kathi said...

Thank you, Cheryl! =D These are definitely worth checking out!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, did you buy these at ichibankao.com? I found the price a bit steep at $38.50. Is there a cheaper place to get these from?

Kathi said...

Yep, from Ichibankao. That was back in August though when the price was a bit lower as the Yen was weaker

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates