Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, October 2, 2010

EBay and Gooddealer haul =)

Some ladies requested that I should post haul pics like I used to do but stopped for no reason actually lol! 
I love looking at other people´s hauls (especially of my dear friend Iris of Rouge Deluxe hehe) so I can understand this request =)
I haven´t gotten really lots of packages over the past 3 weeks, just maybe 5 or so (that is extremely little for me haha) but yesterday I got 3 in one day, woot!

I got:
-Jill Stuart Blush Blossom in 04 Seductive Rose. I didn´t intend to get any of these at first as I am not a fan of loose powder products in general. However I couldn´t resist this after seeing it in this post on Rouge Deluxe =) I am so glad I got it as it´s absolutely gorgeous! Got this from Gooddealer for around US$46 & s&h, so I paid around US$51 (retail 4750 Yen = US$57) total for this...not bad!!
-RMK Nail Color EX in P-22 Red and P-23 Dark Purple, got them also from Gooddealer along with the JS blush.
-Esprique Precious Heart Graphical Mascara in black and
-Esprique Precious Heart Graphical Rouge in PK831, won them for less than half their retail price on eBay, yay!
-DHC Rose Beauty Eye Zone Treatment Retouch Q10 in Light Beige, this is the 3rd piece of this eye concealer. It´s my favorite and even though I use it about 3-4x a week 1 piece lasts me about a year! This and the following products were from Alphabeautyuk on eBay.
-Kiss Me Medicated Hand Cream, this smells like Vicks VapoRub to me lol...it´s a very thick petroleum-jelly like cream. Just sampled a bit of it so can´t yet say if it´s good or not but the smell is certainly strong!
-Lucido-L Designing Pump Hair Milk Soft Wave
-Sekkisei 25th Anniversary sheet mask tablets to make my own sheet masks
-Dariya pillow sheets with lavender scents, just put one into the pillow case for a fresh scent for the next 2 weeks. Contains 2 pcs
-Also got couple of hair elastics from Asience as a freebie. They are really cute! I ordered the Asience Shine Therapy Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment set along with the other stuff but they came in a separate box (due to their weight) a few days earlier so I am guessing the elastics were a part of that set.
I officially declare the Asience Shine Therapy range to be the best Japanese hair care for dyed/very dry/damaged hair I have tried, that´s why I had to get the jumbo sizes (580ml each, the Treatment is a smaller special size). Whenever I use these products my hair gets super soft and silky with a gorgeous glossy shine. Love the cute pink pump-bottles, too!
Individual reviews of most items to follow (reviewed a few of them already before!).

3 comments:

Risa said...

Wow...that's alot of stuff u hauled. Can't wait for u to do a post on the Jill Stuart product. The packaging seems so lovely.

xx

Unknown said...

This is a lot of stuff! :) I imagine you are enjoying ever product!! :D I can't wait til you review them all! :) especially the Ascience hair stuff :) I've seen them at my local Japanese market so I can buy them easily! haha

Haru said...

Hey Kathi,
I love haul posts! I don't post some of my hauls, as I don't want to come across as showing off excessively ('cos you never know what nasty comments silly people will make). Nevertheless, I still love reading what other bloggers are purchasing. The hair shampoo that I'm really loving now is Sala. It leaves my hair soft and untangled, even without using conditioner. I have tried Asience before but it was just average for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates