Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Japanese Xmas stationery

I haven´t bought any cute stationery in ages as I am very well stocked with all kinds of cute Japanese goodies. I have 4 drawers full of letter sets, memo pads, sticky tapes, stickers, wrapping bags etc. so I probably can send a thousand packages/letters and still have plenty of cute stationery left over =P

Since I only buy Japanese (and some Korean....yes, the same concept as with beauty products hehe) I thought of picking up some cute and very different Xmas letter pads and envelopes as there is no such thing as truly cute and kawaii Christmas staionery available here.
I ordered from japankawaiiya.com who is also a seller on Etsy but since many things are forbidden there the lady opened her own online shop.

 
I picked up 2 letter pads (3 designs/each), 2 packs of envelopes, a small memo pad (6 diferent designs .... all items from funny! funny!) , a Kireizukin (San-X) memo pad (8 sheet designs inside, very cute!) and 4 Oyasumi Bakura by San-X pencils for my kids (they are 2B pencils, the kids are finishing my cute Korean 2B pencils in no time so we needed some more, this time Japanese ones) =D

Letter pads:


 



Envelopes:


Small memo pad:

3 comments:

Jenni said...

love the christmas-theme notepads <3!! i also hoard lots of letter pads long time ago :P but i don't use them now

astrorainfall @ beauty box said...

Japanese stationary is sooooo cute. I understand why you stock up on them. Too irresistible..

Anonymous said...

So cute !!!
Do you know where I could buy a 2011 calendar and a 2011 diary in the same style ?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates