Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, October 29, 2010

Kanebo Kracie Ichikami Shampoo, Conditioner & Treatment

Kanebo Kracie´s Ichikami hair care line seemed to be Kanebo´s direct answer to the super successful Tsubaki line by Shiseido when it first came out.

I tried the older version of Ichikami some years back but didn´t quite like it. The products were alright but not outstanding and the smell reminded me too much of the red Tsubaki line, very floral and a bit cloying.

The Ichikami hair care line got a revamp not too long ago and I think the bottles look now much prettier and more elegant in their glossy bottles.
The products contain now rice bran extracts, camellia oil, walnut (?) and some other stuff I can´t figure out lol.
The line is for damaged and dry hair as it can help repair damage and give a glossy healthy shine. 

What I noticed first is that now the products smell really good. Much fresher, a bit of a fruity apple note and a grain/rice-smell, too.
All 3 products have a rich and moisturizing texture so they will be too rich for normal-oily hair.

I got the big sizes (550g) of the Shampoo (white bottle), the Conditioner (black bottle) and the 200g tube of the Treatment. I purchased all of them on eBay from kawaiikimono.

Performance-wise these products are really great though not as good as my beloved Asience hair care! The Asience stuff is just a bit richer and makes my hair even softer than the Ichikami but it can be too heavy for daily use so the Ichikami hair care is perfect to alternate with the Asience stuff.
The Treatment is to be used 1-2x per week, apply to shampooed hair, leave for a few minutes and then rinse out.


Overall a great hair care series...I love the bottles, the smell and the soft hair it gives me.

Rating 4/5

6 comments:

ihsara said...

Try the Asience Nature Smooth shampoo if you find the Shine Therapy abit too heavy for daily use... I find the Nature Smooth shampoo leaves my much lighter and breezier than when I use the Inner Rich shampoo.

astrorainfall @ beauty box said...

Ooo this brand looks great. I've seen it in the shops but never tried it. I think I will now that you wrote a good review!

Iresa said...

I really love both the shampoo and conditioner. After a few time used it, I noticed my hair is now more softer and more managable.

Julia said...

Uwah, I loved that stuff when I was in Japan! <3 Wish they made a perfume with that smell, and also that I had the money to import it as much as I want to. :(

Buccii.me said...

i use this product every. Past i have very dry hair but now so volume. Love Love

Anonymous said...

I really, really love both shampoo and conditioner from this brand! It worked so well on my hair, but I've ran out now.. Need to find a store that supplies it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates