Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

First haul from Apopofkawaii.com

Apopofkawaii is one of the newest Japanese makeup shops I believe. Sometimes there are blogger specials posted here but this haul was a regular purchase from the website. 
I like the website as it looks cute and pink and all that =) Service was excellent, too, as everything was shipped out within 2 days after ordering and arrived just a week later (I used the regular airmail service). 

I placed an order for some Canmake goodies and an Integrate eyeshadow palette and everything came cutely (piggy gift bag) and securely (bubble-wrap) packed. I also received a pack of blotting paper as an extra!

I am definitely going to order from the site again, in fact I already did as I took advantage of the last blogger offer hehe =)

Anyways, this is what I ordered:
-Canmake Gokunobi Mascara
-Canmake Gokubuto Mascara (had to order these 2 as I see them on other blogs so I am reallllllly curious for them)
-Canmake Cream Cheek 02 Cherry Pink (looks very nice so far!)

-Canmake Melty Nude Lip in 03 Baby Pink (very pale stuff!!)
-Integrate Rainbow Grade Eyes VI708
´ 
Will review the stuff individually once I tried them =) The cheek color and eyeshadow palette are definitely winners as far as I can judge right now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it arrived pretty quick! Thank you for mentioning our website! :D would love to see the integrate eye shadow on you too.

galpal.hi said...

Didn't you just love their service?! They are just so awesome!

I love the Gokubuto mascara the best. It works out really well for me as far as adding some curl to my poker straight asian lashes. I like to add as a final touch, the gokunobi mascara to help lengthen it a bit and because I like the brush way better than the gokubuto's brush. It's my personal reference that I like brushes with teeth over brushes with bristles since I think that it helps to prevent clumping.

I'm looking forward to your reviews on all of the products you purchased!

*Kat*

hanidee said...

Nice haul! Definitely ordering from there soon as I always hear how excellent the service is. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews on the 2 Canmake mascaras!

Cinnabunnie said...

such a lovely haul! im always curiious about the stuff u get from apopofkawaii and canmake! cant wait for the reveiw. i have been looking up the melty nude lipsticks for a while!

Jenni said...

omg i'm loving all canmake stuff! Can't wait to hear your reviews on their mascaras!

i was lemming the heart-shaped Integrate palette too...lol GREAT HAUL!

myolie said...

just went to the site and ordered some canmake stuff (i have never heard of the brand before).

like the site it is simple and there were no hidden charges(cost me less than 5 bucks for shipping) but the images of some of the products are small i have to squint my eyes to look at them lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates