Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sana Quzulangelo Cover Liquid BB SPF 29 PA++ in 01 Light Beige

Sana jumped on the BB craze bandwagon and release a new product called Quzulangelo Cover Liquid BB so granted I had to pick up a bottle to try this stuff out. I got mine from Adambeauty for US$20.50.

I like how the box is designed as this stuff looks very different from other Sana products. 


The Cover Liquid BB comes in a hygienice pump bottle containing 25ml. 
According to Sana these are the 6 benefits of this product:

I picked up shade 01 Light Beige which looked like a very nice pale ivory shade that should work for fair skintones.
Unfortunately (for me hehe) this liquid BB turned out to be quite yellow and about 2 shades too dark for me so it doesn´t fit my skintone.


I still tried it out and wore it at home and this is a very lightweight liquid product, very different from the typical BB Cream which generally has a rather heavy silicone-y feel. This is very nice and gives silky skin however it seems to be more suitable for normal-oily skin-types as it feels a bit drying on the long run.

Coverage is about light-medium and slightly buildable. 
There is also a darker shade available if you are interested to try this out. So the Quzulangelo Cover Liquid BB feels like a good product but the color doesn´t work for me.

Rating: 2/5, would be higher for texture but removed 2 points for the color.

2 comments:

Tam said...

The shade didn't suit you but you tried it out for us anyway ^ ^
Thank you, I appreciate it ^ ^

. said...

it's a shame about the yellow-ness of the colour, but I suppose that's good for us yellow toned Asians! =)

I'm not sure how I'd pronounce Quzulangelo though...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates