Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Love package =) Jill Stuart makeup bag & Sana Natural Resource Treatment Base UV SPF18 PA++

I received this wonderful gift from my dear long-time friend (5-6 years now?) and blogger buddy Iris from Rouge Deluxe and just wanted to post about it here =D

She sent me the makeup bag that came with the Jill Stuart mook and a Treatment Makeup Base UV SPF18 PA++ from Sana Natural Resource which is a new brand to me so I am so excited that she picked this out for me!

The Jill Stuart bag is really large with tons of compartments in various sizes so it´s a perfect thing to hold lots of and organize makeup and/skin care when traveling or taking along. I love the pretty floral print and the nice touches like the glittery JS logo and the ribbon charm! 
The whole bag is really a great quality item incl. the materials and finishing.
The Treatment Base UV from Sana comes in a really sweet pink squeeze tube and is tinted in a light pink shade. The Natural Resource base is made for even the most sensitive skin-types as it´s free of additives, alcohol, parabens, mineral oil, artifical colorants and ultraviolet absorber (do they mean chemical sunscreen?). See how well my dear friend knows me =D Sensitive skin all around lol!

It´s non-comedogenic and contains 6 botanical extract. 
Contains "luxury rose water" to give the base a subtle rose aroma (which I personally can´t detect, to me this is pretty unscented), squalane (I suppose the one from olives), silk sericin and bran ceramides.

It´s a lightweight base with a pink tint making my skin look bright and evened out. The base feels very light and comfortable and doesn´t give a slick or moist feel, rather a good silky matte base for makeup to cling to, soft with a very light stickiness to it. I can´t see shimmer in the base and I wore it the whole day today and it kept my makeup in place beautifully. So far I didn´t experience any kind of irritation and will update if that should happen later on. 

So far I really like this base as it feels comfortable, makes my skin silky and evens out my skin tone nicely. And it does what a base is supposed to do: Keep my makeup in place =)
Rating: 5/5


Thanks so much to my dear Iris for sending this to me! *smooooch* =D
You can read more about the Natural Resource line here (Iris provided me the link) =D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet of Iris. I was tempted to get the JS set last time. I think it is a really pretty bag especially with the charm on it.

Thank you for sharing. Its beautiful!

Valerie said...

I got the JS mook and I love the bag! I'm impressed with the size, and I like that my full-length MAC brushes fit in the brush slots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates