Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall 2010: Shiseido Integrate Rainbow Grade Eyes VI708

As I posted below I picked up another color of the Integrate Rainbow Grade Eyes from Apopofkawaii.com as I am very happy with my palette in BR701.
I decided on the palette in VI708 as it looked like a gorgeous smokey purple color set fitting for me. I know I am boring, I usually purchase taupes, grays and purples =P

To me this palette feels a bit sheerer than the other color but the color is buildable without clumping up and I love the pretty soft finely milled shimmer and good blending quality of the shadows.

The shade at the top left is a cream base (very dry, pearl finish, doesn´t crease on me) whereas the shade below it is a glitter shade to pat on top of the other 3 graduated colors.

I won´t go into details regarding the compact etc. but the Rainbow Grade Eyes are really cute and one of my favorite range of palettes currently =)

VI708 is exactly what I wanted, a soft set of cool dusty purples. Good for a soft smokey eye but not suitable for anyone searching for very pigmented shades =)

Rating: 4/5

EOTD:
first pic is before applying mascara because it shows the colors so well, 2nd with Canmake Gokunobi (lengthening mascara). Liner is from Koji 1 day Long Lasting in Natural Black (a gray shade)..love this, to be reviewed eventually!


Off topic but I liked my NOTD yesterday. Some random nail polishes from DHC, Majolica Majorca and Elizabeth Pink Bonbon. =D

12 comments:

Stella said...

After looking at your BR701 swatches, I got one, too. :) I have GY-905 in case you wanna see.

Jenni said...

lovely EOTD!! i'm tempted to pick up Integrate palettes now...*wallet cries*

Julia said...

I have the same palette! Lovely, isn't it? ^^

Rowena said...

I wasn't sure about this Kathi, but now I think I NEED them. It's a shame adam doesn't have many choices why oh why does he only have the browns and beige :(

I want the green and pink one x

IchigoBunnie said...

love the purple! the palette looks so cute with the heart

Risa said...

It's a really really pretty EOTD....subtle but brings out ur eye color. Love the nails btw...

Emma said...

OMG! such a beautiful palette! I love your blog!!! xoxo

Irene said...

Wow~ Really love these colors on you! =D

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore the purple on you! its very pretty! I agree.. It is a really cute palette.

I really hope you don't mind if I add this post on our facebook page? Thank you in advance!!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Love the colors and heart design! =D

astrorainfall @ beauty box said...

I've got this same palette and I love it. I actually bought two more (different shades) from this series because I like the fact that these shadows are v pigmented and glide on like a dream.

wata said...

just thought you might want to know. I found these on ebay for 19 dollars free shipping :)

http://stores.ebay.ca/Buying-in-Taiwan?_rdc=1

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates