Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sana Uruotaishi Hiaruronsan Moisture Lip Balm

Sana added a new product to their cute small Uruotaishi Hiaruronsan skincare line... a Moisture Lip Balm, yay!
I reviewed the other 2 products (Moisturizing Mist and Moisture Gel) quite some time ago so if you are interested in this line please read those posts.

The key ingredient of the Uruotaishi products is hyaluronic acid in 3 different variations (sealing, plumping and penetrating). You can check Sana´s English information of the gel and mist here (the English site is not updated so the Moisture Lip Balm is not listed there yet).

The Moisture Lip Balm is a bit pricey for a lip balm since it retails for 980 Yen (that´s more than US$12) but it comes in a pretty a bit chunky swivel-up tube just like regular lipstick.

The lip balm is totally unscented (not even any icky plastic smell or taste) and even though this is a solid stick it has an easily melting texture which spreads like a dream. 
The balm leaves a lightweight moisturizing layer with a light sheen (but not glossy look) on my lips. 

My lips feel and look smooth but to be very honest the effect isn´t that long-lasting so I am slightly disappointed that the hydrating effect isn´t something that stays. My lips are softer after the balm has worn off but not to a very remarkable extent.

Overall a nice lip balm but a bit expensive for its performance.

Rating 3/5

1 comments:

Heli'♥beauties said...

tat looks gd!!
thanks for reviewing

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates