Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kiss Me Moist Lip Hyluronic Acid Collagen Lip Care Cream SPF 14 PA++ Sakura Pink

I love Japanese lip balms...many are cute, most are good quality and they are always affordable and a nice little treat. I have tons of new lipbalms in my backup drawer and love opening up a new one from time to time (after finishing another one) to try something new or give them as little gifts to my friends.

I think I have at least 5-6 lip balms placed in strategical positions (2 on my desk, 1 in my car, 2 in my purse, 1 beside my bed etc.) as I just want to moisturize my lips wherever I am hehe (same for hand creams) =P

I either haul them on Sasa or eBay from Alphabeautyuk

Kiss Me has lots of different ranges of lip balms out and I quite like most of them. The Moist Lip series is specially nice as it contains nano-sized collagen and hyaluronic acid and offers a littel sun protection of SPF14 PA++.
The Moist Lip Lip Care Cream in Sakura Pink comes in a hot pink swivel-up stick which contains 4.5g of the balm. 

The balm is unscented and unflavored and is tinted very lightly with a soft pink hue. It applies very smoothly and gives a moist and glossy shine. I feel it makes my lips soft and smooth and moisturized for a good amount of time. 


Overall this is a nice lip balm and I love the light and subtle pink tint and glossy shine this gives. 
Retails for 380 Yen.

Rating:4/5

2 comments:

Jennet said...

Ohh, it makes your lips look very juicy. Yum! XD

reggi said...

after reading this entry, i saw the lip balm at our local japanese market and had to have it! i even looked up your blog on my iphone to make sure i was getting the right one! :P hope i love it as much as you do (i have really chapped lips that peel all the time)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates