Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, October 29, 2010

Kanebo Freshel White C W Cream UV SPF32 PA++ (BB Cream)

I ordered this rather new Kanebo Freshel White C W Cream UV (BB Cream) back in April but never came round to reviewing it. Actually I am terribly behind with my reviews, especially with the non-makeup items (aka skincare etc.) but also some of the makeup goodies I picked up during the year remain unreviewed. 

Anyway, I first picked up the Moist Lift W Cream from Freshel in December or January and quite like it even though as I stated it is a little on the yellow side but since it´s sheer and rather light-toned works quite well for me.
I am using it on a regular basis though as it just feels comfy.

To me the main difference between the first brown-tubed version and the 2nd in gray packaging is the sun protection level and the color. The White C W Cream UV has now SPF32 PA++ wheras the Moist Lift version offers a protection of SPF23 PA++ so I consider the new gray one as a summer version.
The UV version is also a *little* bit darker, about a quarter-half shade. 

Otherwise the texture is the same for me, a lightweight sheer tinted-moisturizer feel without the heavy silicone-y BB Cream sensation. The W Cream UV makes my skin soft and smooth and the light tint evens it out nicely. The color is a decent match so I like wearing this on my no-makeup days. Still my favorite BB Cream is the one from Meishoku!
Can be used right after cleanser and toner, combines the effects of sun protecion, light makeup, beauty essence, emulsion (moisture milk) and cream.


I believe the target group of this product are ladies in the 30ies and 40ies but in my opinion it´s a pretty nice basic product suitable for younger women, too.

The 50g tube retails for 1680 Yen. I got mine from Adambeauty for US$15 which is below the retail price given the strong Yen currently.

Rating 4/5

2 comments:

myolie said...

hi,very much interested in this one. would this suit people with yellow undertone?( just like the brown one?)
thanks ^ ^

dizzyflyingaway said...

I love this BB cream! It does have a yellow undertone. It's not gray like the Skin79 ones, but more yellow and slightly darker than L'egere White Multi.
I also did a review~

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates