Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall 2010: Esprique Precious Heart Graphical Mascara & Heart Graphical Rouge PK831

I wrote before that I was waiting for more goodies from the Esprique Precious fall collection. I got them last week and had time to test them out several times so it´s review-time!
I was lucky to score the 2 goodies on eBay for really cheap, less than half of the retail price per item.  
I reviewed the Heart Graphical Rouge in PK832 some days ago and actually wasn´t that thrilled with it. The lipstick in PK831 has the same formula of course which is a little dry and slightly gritty but still comfortable to wear and with a decent lasting-power. 
I still love the cute heart carved on the lipstick tip =) 
PK831 looked quite orange at first but turned out to be a really nice light milky peachy pink shade which is perfect to wear in combination with a smokey eye look. 



The star for me is the Heart Graphical Mascara though! I am extremely picky with mascaras, finding one to please me is extremely difficult! I pretty much only use my beloved Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Neo daily without alternating much even though I own a variety of Japanese mascaras. 

When I got the Esprique Precious Heart Graphical Mascara and had a look at the brush I gave up hope right away that this mascara would be suitable for me. The brush is a bit awkward as it´s somehow spiral-shaped but with being fatter at some point and a round small ball at the tip to use for enhancing the outer lashes. The formula also contains fibers (and quite a lot of them!) so it´s the kind of mascara I usually don´t like.
When I tried this out I actually was surprised with how nice this mascara performs as it gives perfect definition to my lashes, keeps their curl and just makes them look full, long and defined. It´s not as good as my HG mascara but not that far below =)
This is one of the few Japanese mascaras that´s not waterproof so most of it is removed with just my cleansing oil and I wipe off any remains with a bit of eye makeup remover. I love that this keeps my lashes feeling soft and not too spiky or crunchy. 

The color I got is BK001, which is a nice deep black.

Rating:  
Heart Graphical Rouge: 3.5/5
Heart Graphical Mascara: 4/5

4 comments:

Rica said...

Are these limited editions?

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous shade of lipstick. I have to check Ebay for it now :)

Unknown said...

the heart on that lipstick charms me ^_^ color is so pretty too~

Rica said...

I've checked this out this afternoon. I was wondering about the texture of the lipstick if it's the same as the Moist On Rouge?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates