Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kanebo Freshel Moist Lift Moisture Gel

Over the past year shopping for Japanese haircare, skincare and body stuff has been more luring than makeup sometimes as I felt this year had several weak collections (though admittedly this fall saw lots of wonderful stuff!).

The Moist Lift Moisture Gel is a new product Kanebo released in their Freshel range. I believe the range is targetted to women in their 30ies to 40ies.. Well, I am hitting the magical 30 in December so well.... I am getting there! =X



I quite like the bulky brown-golden jar, it looks somehow nice and different from other stuff in my bathroom. 
The Moisture Gel has a milky white color and is free of fragrance. This is the perfect refreshing moisture kick for my skin, I love using it in the morning (as at night I use the Kanebo Kracie Hadabisei Face Pack I reviewed recently).
The gel is lightweight and not sticky and sinks in quickly leaving my skin very soft.

The Moist Lift Moisture Gel doesn´t irritate my skin at all and contains hyaluronic acid (I believe 2 versions of it). Does any Japanese brand nowadays NOT contain hyaluronic acid? lol

Overall a great product and worth purchasing. The 80g jar cost me US$17 shipped from Adambeauty. Japanese retail price is 1800 Yen.


Rating 5/5

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! :) It looks super hydrating for skin. Hyaluronic Acid is everything in most of the Japanese skincare. Never too much of a good thing :)

galpal.hi said...

Thanks for posting about this. I think that I want to try it since it seems like it's something similar to what I'm currently using but at a fraction of the cost.

*Kat*

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates