Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lion Bathtology Foamy Body Care - Sparkling Citrus Body Wash

I am such a sucker for Japanese body washes...well, I am a sucker for pretty much everything from Japan lol... anyway, I couldn´t pass up this gorgeous body wash from Lion Bathtology when I spotted it on eBay. I love everything with a citrus scent (unless it smells too much like dish washing detergent) as I generally prefer things that smell fresh as most of the time anything too powdery or floral will give me a blazing headache.

So I ordered my huge 550ml bottle of this body wash and hoped it would smell like body wash and not detergent lol.

When I got the bottle and tried the Foamy Body Care out I was amazed that it actually was one of those products which doesn´t require to be lathered up...which means this already comes out of the dispenser as a soft creamy frothy foam!
Seems I missed that part in the auction description but this makes this an absolutely divine treatment.

Since this dispenses as a foam this huge amount will probably last for ages. To cleanse my whole body I use about 5 pumps.
This is not drying at all and keeps my skin soft and moisturized.


That´s how it looks when pumped out:
The Sparkling Citrus scent is also really good, fresh and sweet without any harsh or bitter notes. 
The scent lingers a bit but not too long so it won´t clash with your perfume or scented body lotion. 


I also think the bottle looks pretty but actually the part with the printed lemons etc. is only the outer wrapping which could be removed to reveai a plainer bottle. I like the fruits print too much to remove it though =)

I got this from eBay (alphabeautyuk).


Rating 5/5

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates