Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kao Liese Iron Make Collection Rich Straight & Multi Arrange

I love using either the flat iron or the curling iron on my hair. I know it´s tough for my dyed hair but so far it survives everything well hehe =D

Back in April I got couple of bottles of spray from Liese´s new Iron Make collection made especially for using with hot iron tools. There are 2 types: 
-Rich Straight for the flat iron
-Rich Curl for the curling iron (I didn´t get this one yet)
-Multi Arrange for both uses

The Rich Straight spray comes in a cute blue-striped bottle. The spray dispenser makes a relatively fine mist so a few sprays are enough to make my hair a little damp but not too wet for styling. It smells nice (floral and fresh) and initially feels a little sticky which is another reason why one shouldn´t spray too much of this on the hair. 
According to Alphabeautyuk on eBay from whom I bought this this contains heat protection, keeps hair in place like a hair spray and makes hair soft, straight and smooth. It contains stretch polymers to help keep the hair straight.

I really love this stuff! It´s really the best styling aid to get my hair completely straight in a few minutes. My hair is pretty straight but with a light wave which can look untidy quickly but a few spritzes of this stuff and some strokes with my flat iron give me super silky soft and shiny straight hair. 
Afterwards I just use a little of wax for straight hair and a couple of sprays of a hair gloss spray (both from Liese, too).

I am on my 2nd bottle now and will repurchase.

Rating 5/5

The Multi Arrange spray in the rainbow-striped bottle however is one of those multi-purpose items that doesn´t work well for either purpose. 
It smells like the Rich Straight but when I try to use this with my flat iron my hair still doesn´t get as sleek as I want. I don´t know why since I use a good flat iron but this spray just isn´t doing the job.
Also for the curling iron it´s not perfect, I very much prefer my spray from Lucido-L which does a much better job.

Rating 2/5

2 comments:

♥ Starryxuan said...

I have not spotted this in local drugstore yet, but the rich straight sounds nice :)Thanks for the review :)

jacinta said...

is it avaible in malaysia yet,i wanna get rich straight.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates