Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

All my Lioele stash

To complete today's Lioele posts I thought of posting a pic with all items assembled.

You can see the 2 kits I purchased plus 2 free items I got: a foundation brush and a mini lipgloss mobile phone charm.


Doesn't this look like a cute happy family? =)

2 comments:

kathy said...

Hi,I knew you from MUA.I really like your eyes make up,its so pretty...
your make up collections make me..(wow..there's a lot...!!)
I never heard lioele brand..is that from korea???
actually I dont really trust korea's brand..some people say its not pigmented enough...although I like their cute and girly packaging.
about the skin food, I read the review from taiwanese(I live at taiwan right now)Peach SAke line is the highest..most of them said it make the pore smaller,but I'm afraid to try bcs the skin food too fragranced for me.hehe...
btw sorry for my bad english...

Kathi said...

Hi,
thanks for your kind feedback =D
I explained in the first Lioele brand that I believe it's a mail-order-only brand in Korea. Please read in the "new premium package" post.
I think some things are pretty pigmented, but there are several eyeshadows I don't like.
And generally I don't have great luck with Korean lipsticks and glosses. I think the Japanese are better in that department.
I didn't try the PEach Sake Pore base as my skin is quite sensitive and has no really big or visible pores (I guess I am lucky in that point) but I see it listed a lot and read some raves for it, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates