Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Etude House Blanc Blanc Cake Fragrance


After being quite delighted with Etude House's Princess Cake Fragrance I was thrilled to see that they have another one called Blanc Blanc.

This is a solid perfume, just like Princess Cake Fragrance. It's a slightly shimmery very hard cream so you might want to swipe the perfume several times to get enough intensity.


All in all it gives just a light scent as you can't drench yourself in solid perfume but I like its subtleness.

The scent itself is really lovely, in fact I like this more than the Princess Cake. Blanc Blanc smells a bit spicier and more special than Princess Cake which is pretty much a knock-off of D&G Light Blue.

The little jar looks like the one from Princess Cake but it comes with a white cover instead of a pink one. Also the box it comes in is blue and white with cute flower, birds and a balloon printed on it.


I paid somewhere around US$10 which is quite reasonable.

This is also available as a spray but due to Austrian customs regulations I cannot receive liquid perfumes

3 comments:

Irene said...

I have Blanc Blanc in the spray version and the Princess cake in solid version. And I have to agree, Blanc Blanc smells much nicer! Too bad you can't get the spray as the solid perfume wears off pretty fast :(

Kathi said...

I might try to smuggle in the spray version =) I really want it, the bottle is so cute!

Unknown said...

I have recently become intrigued with the concept of hair perfume.....reminds me of the Arabian Nights tales that I used to read. Anyway, there is a blanc blanc hair fragrance!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates