Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My fantastic Japanese CP haul =D


Yesterday was like Birthday, xmas and Easter all in 1 day as I received my first Japanese CP package from my dearest friend after a break of almost a year =D
Thanks so much for the haul, sweetie! =D

I just wanted to share a pic. The detailed reviews will come later =D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - really looking forward to this haul's review!!!!!! :) CAN'T WAIT!

serrah! said...

whoa! this is alot! :o)
but from day to day basis what are your HG products?? hope you could blog this out! :D

Haru said...

Dear Kathi,

So glad that the package got to you so fast! I'm looking forward to reading your reviews!

*hugs*

beautyparler said...

wow! I just got back from Japan & you can literally spend the whole day looking at cosmetics & skincare. I love it! But I limited my self to only FANCL & camelia oil, I'll be showing/reviewing on my blog soon! I always come here first to see what you've purchased:)

www.Cosmetic-Candy.com said...

Wow! I can't wait to see what the Rose Coffret D'or lippie looks like. Mmm I'm tempted to buy it now but I want to wait for your review!

By the way, Do you overall prefer the Coffre D'or lipstick or the newest MAQUillage ones? :)

Kathi said...

The rose palette is pretty =)
I would say I always prefer Maquillage over Coffret D'or lipsticks but both ranges are quite good.

www.Cosmetic-Candy.com said...

Oohh I decided to get two maquillage lipsticks and two of the integrate diamond rouge ones ooohhh I can't wait!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates