Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Banila Co Eye Love Cream Shadow

I pass most cream shadows as a majority of them suck and are more tricky to apply than powders.
A good cream shadow has to dry down to a powdery budge-proof finish for me or it's useless as it will crease.


My favorite cream shadows are Shiseido's Hydro-Powders and PN Sparkling Eyes. All of them dry down and don't crease on me.
Other good cream shadows (in tubes with doe-foot applicators) are Esprique Precious' Glamorous Glossy Eyes, the dual-ended ones from Sonia Rykiel and Visee Aqua Shining Eyes.

I wasn't really intending to get an Eye Love Cream Shadow from Banila Co as I had no idea what the formula would be like.
But I spotted a gorgeous cool grayed taupe (#04 Chaos) so I decided to give it a try.

I am SO glad I got it! It's the most gorgeous metallic cool gray-taupes (it's more gray than taupe) ever! And best of all it doesn't crease at all on me!


It's a very intense metallic color and spreads easily. The texture is rather hard and slightly sticky but one swipe with my finger will show intense color and 2 layers on my eyes are enough for shiny gray-taupe eyes.
Once the color is applied and set (after about a minute or less) it doesn't smudge or budge at all.
I wore this for about 10 hours today and still there is no sign of fading or creasing.
I pair this with a highlighter like
Vidi Vici's Highlight pots (they retail for much more but are useless for wearing all over the lid as they crease!) or any pale powder shadow.


I am actually considering getting a back-up of this. There are 3 more colors available and one or another might end up in my stash soon =P
RRP is 8000 Won (about US$8) so the Eye Love Cream Shadows are a steal if you can get them at retail price! (I paid US$13 or so, and it's sooooooo worth it!)

Banila Co has proven once a gain that it's one of the best highest-quality Korean brands I tried so far!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates