Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Innisfree Sweet Honey Lip Essence & Flower Rouge Gloss



With my Innisfree haul I got 2 items for my lips (I had picked more but they were not available anymore as the website wasn't updated).

While the Flower Rouge Gloss is really nice the Honey Lip Essence is crap =X

Flower Rouge Gloss:
This comes in an interesting twist tube with a small applicator which works fine nonetheless. The gloss is a thicker medium-pigmented slightly sticky formula with a light scent that reminds me of bubblegum. It lasts quite well and the color I picked (I think it's #2) is a pretty cool raspberry pink.


Sweet Honey Lip Essence:
This contains 40% honey and honestly this does nothing for my lips away from tasting sickly sweet and not moisturizing. Really, my lips don't feel soft, just sticky and the sweet taste is quite distracting.

I think each item was below US$10 or just slightly above so the price is right like for all Innisfree products.

1 comments:

glaciajo said...

Thanks for review...Innisfree seems like an inexpensive brand in Korea. I'm thinking about getting Innisfree Eco Real Color lip glosses on Ebay. The swatches and photos on some Korean blogs have tempted me. I probably could find similar lip glosses in American drugstores, but I'm drawn to this lip product due to packaging, and color choices. And it's cheaper than Japanese lip glosses online.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates