Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, July 28, 2008

Shu Uemura Fleur de Source palette & Eau de Toilette

Hmmmm...yea. I had decided to skip the Shu Uemura Fleur de Source palette as it's so bright I might not wear it that often.


But being thrilled with the great quality of the Fleur de Rose palette I finally caved and got the Fleur de Source palette.
And I found the Fleur de Source Eau de Toilette on eBay for a good price so I decided to give a try to this, too.


Both items are Limited Edition for the 25th Boutique Birthday.

Fleur de Source Eau de Toilette Natural Spray 50ml:


The website says: "Pure, serene and refreshing cool feeling in a 100% natural origin fragrance with a floral spicy note. Watery papyrus and Egyptian basil essential oils evoke cool beauty."
I think it's a really woody scent that has a refreshing note when first spraying on. It dries to a soft spicy herbal scent on me. It's not heavy or strong scent and I wish it'd last a bit longer as about 2 hours after application I can hardly smell it.
Comes in a heavy very simple glass bottle with a blue circle printed on.
Retails for US$85, I paid about US$58 incl. shipping

Fleur de Source Pressed Eyeshadow/Highlighter for Eyes 8.7g:


As I noted above I had no intention getting this as I wasn't sure how the pigment and quality would be (in my experience the pre-made palettes are below mediocre). I was attracted by the colors but I haven't been so much into brights lately so I settled for the Fleur de Rose palette instead as it seemed more versatile.


Anyway after trying the rose palette and seeing swatches posted by several people I had to get the Fleur de Source palette for myself.
It's indeed a very gorgeous palette and perfect for the Spring and Summer months.
The shadows come in a gorgeous white metal case with a blue circle. Very pretty and sturdy!
All shades are metallic/very pearly and show up really well except the first khaki shade which is a bit sheerer but still a gorgeous metallic shade.
As there are 7 colors in the palette you have endless possibilities how to wear it.
The colors are: Soft khaki, muted seafoam blue, warm reddish brown, lime green, champagne, bright aqua and soft sky blue.


Retail is U$65, this is approximately what I paid.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates