Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Banila Co Kiss Scandalist Lipgloss & Lip Love Aqua Gloss

I've been really attracted to Banila Co for a while now but the only lip item from them I tried so far (Kiss Collector Lipstick) didn't impress me that much as it dried out my lips a bit and was nothing super special.


Anyway, their lip glosses make up for the lacking quality of the liptick!

I ordered 2 different types of lipgloss:
Their Lip Scandalist and the new Lip Love Aqua Gloss which was released for the summer.

Kiss Scandalist Lip Gloss:
This looks exactly like the discontinued Maquillage Diamond Gloss. It comes in a black twist-tube lip gloss with little holes in the plastic applicator.
The Kiss Scandalist has a light fruity-minty fragrance and feels cool on the lips.

The finish is very shiny and shimmery (due to lots of very fine glitters) and lasts for rather long time on me without being a sticky formula. There is enough pigment in the glosses to make them show up beautifully.

The scent annoys me a bit but it fades after some times so I can live with it.
Overall I love the high-gloss finish and the colors I picked are really gorgeous.

05 Heroine: Looks like a bright bubblegum on my lips but applies as a soft pink
06 Lolita: This is a bit darker than Heroine and applies as a soft sheer coral pink.


Lip Love Aqua Gloss:
This is the new gloss for summer 2008 and comes in 4 colors.
The Aqua Gloss comes in a smooth silver tube with a slanted doe-foot applicator.
The texture of this is really light and far from thick or goopy. I find it applies very smoothly and keeps my lips moisturized for long time even after wearing off.
The gloss has decent staying power but the glossy shine will fade after an hour or so of wear so this needs to be reapplied a bit more often.
But the super easy application, decent pigment and moisturizing properties make this gloss a definite winner!

04 Cherry Splash: A soft raspberry pink without shimmer.


I don't remember exactly how much I paid but I think somewhere around US$15/each gloss.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates