Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

First venture into Isa Knox

And here I'll present you just another brand that's very new to me.


Someone told me that Isa Knox is supposedly a good brand but the makeup selection seems to be rather small so probably the brand is focusing on high-quality skin-care.

I found some lipsticks and other items but the items that caught my attention were the 3 eyeshadow palettes and the blush/highlighter duo.


I settled on the LUXIAN Natural Eye Shadow quad in BE310 and the LUXIAN Duo Lighter in #1 (the only available color).

Both items come in shiny light mint cases that look quite pretty and different from the black/gold/silver cases many brands tend to use.
The compacts don't look that luxurious in my opinion but still pretty and simple.
Inside the mirrored cases the powders are covered with a plastic flip-top which is more or less standard in many Korean brands. It's a very good and hygienic invention.



LUXIAN Natural Eye Shadow BE310:


This contains "Natural Pure Powder" and "Color Focus Pigment". Whatever that stuff is the eyeshadow palette is nice. It's not the most exciting and outstanding quad I tried but offers a good solid neutral look with good pigment in the darker shades and a sheerer finish in the lighter shades. The finish is a soft shimmery look without obvious glitter so it's a good neutral quad to use in more conservative environment.
I'd say this makes a really good daily makeup palette to use for work as the colors are muted and soft.
The texture is slightly crumbly but the shadow fall-out is minimal.
The colors are white, light beige peach, a slightly heather-undertoned brown and a dark neutral chocolate without red undertones.
I paid about US$29 for my palette.




LUXIAN Duo-Lighter:


This is a quite convenient and pretty item. There is a gorgeous metallic neutral pink blush with fantastic pigment (it's so strong I need to shake the crap out of my blush brush not to look overdone) and a very soft pale pastel highlighter consisting of stripes of pink, white, yellow and blue. The highlighter just gives the slightest pearl finish and is quite sheer/translucent.
The super pigmented blush has a very odd very crumbly texture when I touch it but a very fine feel when used with a brush (and there are almost no crumbles forming with the brush).
This is a great item for traveling as a universally flattering pink and a highlighter are housed in the same case.
I paid around US$27 for my Duo-Lighter.


I don't see a lot of other items that look interesting for me. Maybe the purple eyeshadow quad (and there is a pink one, too).
If I ever stumble across any of their lippies discounted on ebay I'd definitely give a try to them, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you purchase this eyeshadow quad from?

Kathi said...

From my CPer.
You can find it on gmarket

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates