Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Etude House Peach Collection: Addition Part 3 =)


And again my Etude House Peach collection is growing. I just can't resist those cute items, it's really sick!

Here are the other 2 addition parts I posted:
Part 1
Part 2

Anyways, I got the following 3 items:

-Pore Erasing Peach Base in #2 Mint:
This is the same stuff I reviewed in my original Etude House Peach Collection post. Just this comes in a light grayish green color. It's a good base just like the peach version of this but the color cast it leaves on my skin is a sick looking very pale gray-green (as opposed to a peachy white of the peach colored base).
That's not problem at all though as BB cream or foundation covers that well. It's a good base that smooths my skin out nicely.




-Tear Drop Lash:
Hmmmmm...I don't know exactly why I ended up ordering it. It's a gimmicky girly product that seems to be somewhat useless. Why would I want my lashes to look as if I just cried or something?
This is a sticky gel that you just distribute to the tips of your lashes so it looks like little water drops. The stuff actually works and placing 1 or 2 little clear beads looks nice but don't overdo or it will be a big gluey mess.
All in all I'd rank this as a useless product for me personally though lol.




-Nail Color #37:
I wasn't fond of the first nail polish I got (#40) but this is quite pretty. It's a peachy pink with some blue iridescent small glitter bits giving it an interesting finish. It's rather sheer.
I generally prefer strong red, black or wine nails but this is a refreshing change.

3 comments:

Wombat said...

p.s. have u seen this? new BB mousse, I think it's Etude house as well.
http://hk.image.auctions.yahoo.com/users/6/9/3/5/unique_ivyhui-img320x320-12153383311-5.jpg

Kathi said...

Yep, saw it. But I am afraid that mousse might be too drying.. Still looks interesting!

- Angie - said...

Hi!
Erm... hope you don't mind answering my qns.. that may be a bit stupid.
(slap me after answering my qns then. >.<)
Here goes, Do you put on the peach skin pact before putting on foundation,? Or the other way round. Or don't put on anything after that..

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates