Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, July 21, 2008

Etude Coverfit Two Way Cake

I love value packs. So when I found the Etude Coverfit Two Way Cake in the really pale color #21 with an extra free refill I couldn't resist.


The Two Way Cake is actually a powder foundation. I don't use powder foundations alone but they give a nice perfect finish when used as a powder on top of liquid foundation (I use only a light hand as I don't want to end up with a cakey mess).


The Etude Coverfit Two Way Cake (I believe it can be used dry or with a damp sponge) comes in a cute pink mirrored compact with an included puff. Like many Korean powder products there is an extra clear plastic cover to store the puff on. I really love that as it's so thoughtful and keeping the powder clean.

It has a light scent which doesn't bother me.
The coverage of this is quite good, especially when used as a pressed powder instead of sole foundation. The color #21 suits me really well though I have to say that it slightly darkens after 10 mins.
Coverfit stays on really well keeping my skin looking perfect most of the day.

This contains rose hip oil and I have to say this Two Way Cake doesn't dry my skin out too much (don't know if it's due to the rose hip oil or other ingredients).


I think I paid a it over US$20 incl. shipping. Since I get 2 full-sized refills and a case this is quite a steal even if it's quite a bit higher than the RRP.

All in all a decent powder at a good price. There might be better ones out but this is pretty nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore the compact,
it´s a great value-
would the #21 color be suitable for someone between NC15 and NC20?

Maybe a stupid question,
but I never dared to venture into Korean foundations without being able to test them.

However,your skincare recommendations are always spot on for me...many thanks for all the tips here:)

Emma

john paul lim said...

hi.. can you pls help me where i can buy this.. i tried this before and i really like it.. so pls tell me where can i buy.. thanks!

john paul lim said...

wer can i buy this compact?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates