Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Skin79 Diamond BB Collection

While browsing Gmarket I found this most adorable Diamond BB Collection kit from Skin79.
I am really loving the pink packaging!
For only 69000 Won (about US$70) you get 8 products plus 2 extra bonuses.
The RRP are quite high though most individual items seem to be dramatically discounted right now.


I suffered ordering this as my Gmarket registration didn't work and I created several accounts and none worked. Finally I was able to log in and purchase the kit for the RRP of 69000 Won (plus shipping).
This is my first order from Gmarket so I hope everything will work out well.

Contains:
-The Prestige Beblesh Balm
-Luminous Pearl Beblesh Balm
-Perfect Cover Beblesh Balm
-Luminous Body Bronz Balm
-UV Screen Beblesh Pact SPF22 PA++
-Star Glow Cheek (blush compact)
-Star Glow Ball Powder
-Sun Protection Balm Moist SPF50+ PA+++
You get a mini BB cream (one of 4 types, randomly selected) and a Derma RX Night Rejuvenate Balm for free.
However the kit I ordered includes a sun cream instead of the Night Balm.

The swatches on the site look quite dark/orangey so I hope the items won't be too dark for me. So far I had good luck with skin79 though.

I really hope the kit will make it here soon!

13 comments:

CS said...

AFAIK, the shades of pink skin79 are dark. most skin79 are dark, except your gold label

melanie said...

Really looking forward to seeing your review on this! I saw it on the skin79 website but hadn't seen the whole set for sale anywhere else. Yay!

Wombat said...

FYI i read great comments about the night balm as a night moisturiser..but I like the look of the blushes- as far as i know, the pearlish BB creams are actually pretty shiny. hopefully the blush works!

Anonymous said...

wow. this looks really good!
where can i get them? (: (: (:

Anonymous said...

Hi...can I have your comments on Skin79 Diamond Prestige BB cream? Is it good?

Thinking of getting it.

Anonymous said...

im interested the skin 79 bb cream, how to get it? o u can add me at jsmnching@hotmail.com
pls let me know a.s.a.p
thanks

Kathi said...

order it from any online shop like from Gmarket (seller skin797979), eBay or Asianfashioncity.com

Cal said...

Hello. :) I have just read your review for the SKIN 79 Diamond set and like all the other ladies, I too wonder where I can make such a purchase? I've tried Gmarket but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can you help me? Please contact me at b8k.n.monster@hotmail.com

Much Thanks.
-Cal

Cal said...

Hello again. I have found the BB collection on Gmarket but I'm having trouble ordering, any advice? It would be great if you can help me since I can't read Korean and I'm from the states so...yeah. (^_^)

Thanks.
-Cal

Kathi said...

I think skin79 stopped selling internationally unfortunately! To get the Diamond Collection for a decent price now seems to be impossible unless you have someone in Korea who can order it for you =( Also Etude House stopped selling for now!

Anonymous said...

hi im interested to get the skin79 diamond collection. would like to know how much its selling in (RM)

Anonymous said...

Hey anonymous, you might want to check out this seller. Always sell cheap.
http://www.wanitamelayu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14159
Hope this helps!!!

Sheila said...

There is a Korean website www.youyousecrets.com that sells a good range of Skin79 too

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates