Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Innisfree Eye Brightener Duo & Gel Eyeliner

I've been testing out my new Innisfree stuff over the past days and must say overall it seems to be a nice brand. There are a few products that let me down but I'll start with 2 items that perform really well...


Eye Brightener Duo:
This is a dual-ended concealer for the eye area. On one side is a swivel-up concealer in a neutral light yellow beige (It could be half a shade lighter but it works anyway) and a doe-foot-type cream highlighter/brightener on the other side.
The stick looks very pretty and is made of rather heavy dark purple metal with floral ornaments printed on.
The concealer is really moisturizing and creamy so it spreads well. When I dot a bit of the iridescent highlighting cream on the inner parts of my eyes they instantly look brighter and more awake. I only use this under my eyes as I prefer the lighter side of my Banila Co Eye Love Duo for concealing/priming my lids.


Gel Eyeliner:
I chose the black color. This is a very creamy gel liner that applies very smoothly and dries to a budge-proof finish. The color is a very intense black.
It comes in a sturdy glass pot with a dark purple metal cover.


I believe I paid around US$14 for the Eye Brightener and US$11 for the liner so both are good deals (RRP in Korea is even below that)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates