Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Banila Co Summer 2008: Sun Blessed Face Blusher


I am not that impressed with Banila Co's summer collection entitled Sun Blessed. It contains some nail colors and 2 unwearable (for me at least) lipsticks (super pale and a bright orange) and some bronzing stuff for body and face.

However the zebra-striped Sun Blessed Face Blusher looked quite promising so it ended up on my last Korean shopping list.


This comes in a relatively unexciting plastic case in clear and gold. The powder has 2 colors (light pink and medium brown) arranged as zebra stripes. When you use it you just swirl your brush across the powder and get a pretty soft tan color that's not overly orange.

I like the bronzer because it's quite subtle and only very slightly shimmery and can be layered for more intensity. However I am not a big bronzer person as I love being pale so I will not use this that often except as a blush.

What I don't like is that this produces a lot of loose powder when you swipe the brush across it. So some product is wasted as you just have to tap it off.
The Sun Blessed Face Blusher has a light perfume to it, the typical Banila Co scent. It doesn't bother me but I'd have preferred no fragrance.


This is rather pricey at 18000 Won (US$19) so if you have to pay jacked-up online prices I'd rather say you can skip this. I think I paid somewhere around US$25 which is a tad too much for this product.

All in all it's a pretty decent bronzer or pinkish tan blush but the ugly compact and high price-tag are a bit of a turn-off.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Hi Kathy,

I just wanted to let you know I gave you a 2008 Brilliante Premio Weblog Award. Check out my blog to see the post. You can pass it along to seven other blogs that you love, and yours is definitely becoming one of my very favorites.

Keep up the great work!

Kathi said...

Hi Taryn,
thanks so much! =D
I am really happy you like my blog! =D
Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates