Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, July 14, 2008

Shu Uemura Fleur de Rose palette

I debated with myself for some time now if I should get one of the new Shu Uemura palettes or not. There are 3 palettes and all seem to be strange color combinations that might or might not work together.


A year or so ago I'd have definitely ordered the Fleur de Source palette as it contains gorgeous bright aquas and greens but recently I have been more into neutrals and easily wearable colors (with some exceptions) so I ended up getting the Fleur de Rose palette.

I have been a bit disappointed with the quality of Shu's eyeshadows ever since they revamped the line 3 years or so ago. Especially the pre-made palettes have been sheer and rough and just not the quality they should have been.


Anyway, the Fleur de Rose palette is great! All shades have a pigmented smooth texture with a metallic finish. One palette gives you 7 shades to play with so you can create quite a lot of looks.
Fleur de Rose contains warm, cool and neutral colors and comes in a pretty white metal case with a pink circle printed on.

The colors are a dark gray (a complex color and very pigmented), white, peachy pink, medium wine, a satin cream (this is the least pigmented and least metallic color), neutral bronzy brown and a neutral gold.


All in all a pretty and quite wearable array of colors. I paid US$59.99 shipped.
I think RRP in the US is US$65.

1 comments:

Wombat said...

I love the rose palette too- it came absolutely shattered and seller wont replace it =( Probably will rebuy it- it's gorgeous! Also got the brown one, which is a surprisingly nice palette but probably not great for cool toned =)

I've seen some asian blogs with great makeup looks with the blue palette.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates