Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lioele Water Makeup Kit


Along with the New Premium Package I decided to pick up another nice set consisting of 2 Lioele and 2 Hisuri items (which seem to be under the same company).


The Water Makeup Kit contains the following:

-Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream:
This is the same as the one in the New Premium package so please read there.


-Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base in pink:
This is great stuff! It's a baby pink cream that gives a gorgeous pink pearl glow wherever you want it (face, shoulders etc.). It's actually a waste to use this as a base as it is so pretty it rather should be used on top of makeup


-Hisuri Real Crystal Silky Primer:
Hisuri stands for HIgher SUnshine RIchness. Whatever that should mean it sounds Japanese or so lol. Anyways, Hisuri seems to be a slightly more expensive and a bit more grown-up brand under Lioele. The Primer is a milky gel that smooths out skin really well. I am pretty sure that it contains silicones as it gives this smooth silicone-y finish.


-Hisuri Multi Color Marbling Blusher:
This is actually better quality than the highlighter from the New Premium package as the Hisuri one has more pigment. It's a pretty shimmery peach color with a rather silky and pigmented texture.




This kit retails for around US$36 but I paid just over US$50 which is still a good deal as this is supposed to be worth US$95.

3 comments:

... said...

oh my, i just ordered the shimmer pearl base and beyond the solution bb cream... this morning! oh i so envy you this instant :) can't wait for my package.

Unknown said...

I have just this second received my pearl base! Unfortunately I am still at work! I cant wait to go home!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lotus Palace, i Googled around and chanced upon your website. I have a huge question to ask about the Lioele Shimmer Pearl Base though cos I just got a sample of it today. How do I apply the Base? Before or after foundation? Will piling on a layer of loose powder on the Base mutes the shimmer? Hope to hear from you again soon!! Thks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates