Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Clio Art series

If you read back you'll find my reviews of Clio's Art Blusher #2 and Artspecial Eyeshadow palette #3.


These were really hard to get and quite expensive (seller's mark-up) so I didn't get more from Clio at that point.
Now Sasa.com carries Clio (they did before and stopped selling it maybe 1-2 years ago) and now the stuff is really affordable and since they offer a good part of the Art line I decided to purchase a bunch of stuff to expand my Clio stash.


I ended up getting another eyeshadow quad, 2 eyeshadow duos, 3 blushes and 1 highlighter.
I am really convinced now that Clio offers good quality and the cases and boxes the items come in are just too pretty!
To make this post complete I included the 2 items I already purchased before in the reviews.

-Art Blusher:


I got 3 more colors so bringing the total to 4. There are 5 colors listed on the Clio website but sasa doesn't stock color #5 (a peach).


These blushes are some of the best baked blushes I have as they're quite pigmented and smooth. They leave a gorgeous glow. My favorite color is still the first one I got #2 and #4 (a pink).
#1: A marbled terracotta color
#2: A red pink
#3: This consists of brown and pink but oddly applies like a orangey brown on me.
#4: A pretty golden pink.


-Art Highlighter:


The Art Highlighter comes in pink and white. I picked #2 pink as it's a gorgeous iridescent pale pink and I have soooooooooo many white highlighters already.




-Artspecial Eyeshadow quad:


Consists of 4 eyeshadows in a beautiful palette. The colors are shimmery and medium pigmented. The instruction recommends using them wet to intensify the colors.


There are 4 color combos available.
#3: Warm/cool combo of
medium silver gray, charcoal, peachy gold and warm light pink.


#2: Cool combination of white, lilac, aqua and royal blue.


-Art Shadow:


This comes actually in a big assortment of colors (singles, duos and marbled singles). Sasa just carries 6 colors or so and I wish they had more variety.


I got 2 duos:
#3 Beige: This is a very silky and shimmery light beige and cream. Quite pigmented.


#10 Khaki: This is quite hard and super sheer. I don't know why this duo is so different from the beige one. 2 pretty greens (darker and lighter).


The blushes and highlighters retail for around US$20, the eyeshadow quads for around US$25 and the eyeshadow duos for US$11.20 on sasa.com.
All items come in funky cases with art prints and contain mirrors and applicators.

1 comments:

Kayleigh said...

can I ask , where do you haul most of your korean/asian make up from?
Im in search of these art blushers by clio but gmarket was just as expensive as ebay.
Do you use MUA to swap or sell anything via livejournal/ blog sales? thanks x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates