Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Inexpensive Beauty Find: Sana Covercom Face Powder SPF50+ PA+++


Overall Sana is a brand that doesn't appeal so much to me. Most items look cheap and I tried some things that failed on me. But on the other hand they make some truly gorgeous items and the prices are really affordable.


With my recent Adambeauty order I included the new Sana Covercom Face Powder SPF50+ PA+++.
I am currently trying out a lot of powders (and powder foundations) that give medium-full coverage so I can just wear BB cream, a bit concealer and the powder on top to give a flawless finish.


The Covercom powder comes in a cheap looking pink plastic compact with included puff and mirror.
There are 2 colors to choose from and naturally I ordered 01 Light Beige.


The color is a tad yellow and a bit darker than my natural skin tone but strangely it works and looks really good.
Like with all powders that provide good coverage you shouldn't overdo with the application as it can look cakey. But a few swipes of this powder really make my skin look flawless without the need of real foundation (as I said I use BB cream, concealer and powder).
What I really like about this powder is that the finish isn't flat and dull matte. There is a very light sheen to my skin which makes it look even better.


This retails for 1300 Yen (about US$11-12) but I got it from adambeauty for US$15.50 incl. shipping. Considering the shipping is already included it didn't cost me really more than retail.

All in all this is a good powder and good to tote around as it's easy to replace it.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I have the same powder, I love it!! I don't feel it clogs my pores and its very flawless. Looks great in photos : P!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates