Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Banila Co The Mineral Surprise Essential Serum

Banila Co is one of those brands that didn't let me down so far. Everything I tried until now is really good quality and performs well.

I got a sample of The Mineral Surprise Essential Serum some time ago and tested it (the sachet was good for 4-5 uses) and really loved how smooth it made my skin right away and how soft my skin felt in the morning when I used it at night.


So I went ahead and purchased the 30ml full-size and really this stuff rocks!

It's a milky gel that comes in a hygienic pump dispenser. I can't stop touching my face after using this as the skin is so soft and smooth. I have another Serum from Etude House's Moistfull range but that's just a very watery lotion that doesn't do much for my skin.
Banila Co The Mineral Surprise Essential Serum however really improves my skin so far.

I think this retails for somewhere around 23000 Won and it's really worth it.

1 comments:

Wynda said...

Hi Kathi,
I love reading your blog, and i want to try most of the products you recommended. I just went to Gmarket and tried to order the Mineral Surprise Essential Serum that you recommended, but the fact that this is the first time i shop there so i had no idea what is going on. Beside from the product, they asked me to choose the optional among A,B,C,D and i did not know what they were.
Can you help me with that? Thanks a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates