Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Somebody was shopping ... *hides*

The great thing about getting stuff shipped via EMS is that the Austrian Post delivers them on Saturdays, too (we don' have mail otherwise, boo!).

Today the very friendly parcel delivery guy dropped 2 packages early in the morning:

1. My Gmarket order arrived! Yippie! I ordered exactly a week ago and got to play today with the Skin79 BB Diamond Collection!
I will do a thorough review on the kit later but I can already say that the items are not dark, the BB cream and highlighter pen are even rather pale! Yay for ghostly white me!


2. Another parcel from my favorite Korean seller arrived today full of Isa Knox (first time to try this brand), Beauty Credit (again, never tried this before), Etude House, Innisfree, Skin79 and Banila Co.


Above are pics to drool over while I am test-driving the stuff over the next days/weeks =P

And got some freebies, too

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kathi,
did you get all those items from skinfood2you? and what bb cream are you currently using and what is your skin regime like?

melanie said...

You make me question, should I immediately run over to gmarket any buy? I think I will.. hehe!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates